Please check the Start & End Dates section of our website for more details.
You must register 7 calendar days in advance of the start date.
- Registration for Fall courses is now available, for any technical issues please email our office.
- Please note that the Tyler SIS system is currently experiencing technical difficulties and you may encounter difficulties creating a NEW account. These difficulties will be corrected as soon as possible.
- Medically Fragile Applications are now being accepted for the 2017-2018 school year.
Before registering for courses, we recommend that you first determine:
- How tuition will be paid?
- Contact your local District for course requirements in order to receive diploma (Each School District has different requirements).
Please contact us if you need any assistance.
The Missouri Virtual Instruction Program (MoVIP) was established in 2007. MoVIP offers online courses to Missouri students in grades K-12. MoVIP is a tuition program offering courses to public, private and home school students.
Students take MoVIP courses for many reasons. Missouri students can access advanced courses or foreign language courses through MoVIP that are not currently offered by their local school district. Some students take MoVIP courses to graduate early or to solve scheduling problems. A number of Missouri students are not able to attend their local “brick and mortar” schools for medical reasons, or they are involved in special activities.
Online education offers students flexibility in a variety of ways. MoVIP courses are self-paced so students can move through the classes at a faster or slower pace if necessary.
In total, MoVIP offers about 250 different courses including foreign language and Advanced Placement (AP) courses. For a complete list of courses, as well as course descriptions, visit the Course Information section of our website. Per semester tuition costs are also listed there.